Skip to content
Terms & Conditions
THEY ALWAYS APPLY
- The client hereby assigns and grants Flash That Studio and its legal representatives the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use and publish photographs of the client or in which the client may be included, for editorial, trade, advertising, social media or any other purpose and in any manner and medium; to alter the same without restriction; and to copyright the same. The client hereby releases Flash That Studio and its legal representatives and as signs from all claims and liability relating to the said photographs.
- This booking will only be secured once a 50% non-refundable deposit has been paid in full and a BOOKING FORM completed. Flash That Studio will not be held responsible for a new booking to have replaced yours if the deposit has not been paid and the booking form not completed
- VOUCHERS are only applicable to full Collections as advertised on the website. Vouchers are NOT redeemable for Mini sessions or Holiday/Seasonal Specials advertised on Flash That Studio’s social media.
- If your photo shoot is postponed, your deposit will be valid for a period of 4 months from the period of the original booking date
- To cancel a photo shoot, 1 weeks notice must be given prior to your booking date. Failure to do so will result in the loss of your deposit as well as the remaining amount to be paid in full.
- For on location shoots an additional fee of R1500 is charged on top of the usual Studio Collections within the Nelspruit are.
- A fee of R5/km & Tollgates will be charged at venues 50km or more outside of Nelspruit.
- Please make sure to copy and save your images on multiple devices after receiving your DVD/USB. We do keep back ups of all our images but Flash that Studio cannot be held responsible if you should lose your images after your final product has been received, or if our Hard drives get damaged or stolen. Should we still have your images available an admin fee will be charged accordingly. Either Electronically, DVD or USB.